Check out the current $50k No Essay Scholarship and see if you qualify to apply. Niche is awarding a $50,000 scholarship (our largest prize to date!) to one student to assist with the cost of tuition, living fees, books, and other educational expenditures.
You are not required to write an essay in order to be considered for this award. That sounds a little crazy, doesn’t it? The selection is made at random after taking into consideration the requirements listed below.
Fill out the form below for a chance to win so that you can spend your time worrying about things that really matter rather than money. Wishing you the best of luck!
Description of the $50k Niche “No Essay” Scholarship
The $50,000 “No Essay” Scholarship is a simple scholarship that does not require you to write an essay. There is a limit of one entry per person. The recipient will be chosen at random and contacted directly by Niche before being publicized in the company’s e-newsletter and on the Scholarship Winners website.
Amount awarded: $50,000
Start date: December 15th, 2021
End date: February 28th, 2022
Sponsor: Niche is the only sponsor
Target Group: Open to all current and prospective students.
Entrants must be a legal resident of the United States.
Only one (1) entry allowed per person/email address/household during the Promotion Period. Registered Niche.com users can apply at any time. However, once you have applied, you can no longer apply again. Duplicate entries will result in disqualification.
Scholarships or prizes will be awarded directly to the winners.
Winners will be notified by e-mail and posted on https://www.niche.com/about/scholarship-winners/
In order to be eligible to apply for the 50,000-dollar scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- be a naturalized citizen or lawful permanent resident of the United States of America (USA)
- To use Niche.com and enter this Sweepstakes, you must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or older (except in the case of legal residents of certain states or commonwealths where the legal age of majority is greater than eighteen (18) years of age, in which case the legal age of majority is greater than eighteen (18) years of age, in which case the legal age of majority is greater than eighteen (18) years of age, in which case the legal age
- have been or are planning to be a current college student or to enroll in college
- one (1) submission per person/email address/household
Getting a $50,000 “No Essay” Scholarship – Step by Step Instructions
During the Promotion Period, there are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes: (1) by mail; and (2) online.
(1) through online registration; or
(2) by completing a mail-in entry form (see below).
There will be no other methods of entry accepted.
HOW TO ENTER ONLINE: To enter the Sweepstakes, please complete the online entry form by providing all of the needed information as specified on the Sweepstakes webpage.
ENTERING BY MAIL: On a postcard, handprint your first and last names as well as your address (city, state/province/country), phone number (which must be verified), and (if necessary) e-mail address (if available). Completed postcard entries should be mailed to Niche.com Scholarships”Mail-in Entry”, 2840 Liberty Avenue Suite 202, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or dropped off at the address above. IN THE EVENT THAT A MAIL-IN ENTRY IS RECEIVED, IT WILL BE CONSIDERED ENTERED IN THE SWEEPSTAKES DURING THE ENTRY PERIOD INVOLVED.
- $25,000 “Be Bold No-Essay” scholarship 2022
- $2000 Niche No Essay Scholarship 2022
- $1,000 Cover Your Cost Scholarship 2022
- $7,000 No Essay Smart Owl Scholarship 2022
- How to Apply for Ehsaas Scholarship 2022
- How to Get a Full Ride Scholarship – Ultimate Scholarship Guide
- University of Sussex Scholarships for International and EU Students 2022
- University of Alberta Scholarships for International Students
- Questbridge Scholarship Award: Application Deadline 2022
- The Mike Rowe Scholarship Award Program 2022/2023 – Apply Now!
- Scholarship at Italy Business School-How to apply
- Affordable degrees with scholarships in Luxembourg-How to apply
- Affordable Degree with scholarship in USA-How to apply
- Study, work & live abroad under private sponsorship programs in Sweden
- Affordable degree with scholarships in Sweden-How to apply
- Top scholarships to Study in France for international students
- Unicaf celebrates World Earth Day, $5 million worth of Unicaf Scholarships
- Winnipeg President’s Scholarships for World Leaders for International Students
- Samsung Dream Foundation Scholarship in South Korea
- Study in Germany Business School scholarship
- Apply for the University of the people Scholarship (Uopeople) for international students.