Luxembourg is one of the best places to study around the world. at the same time the dream of many international students who wants to study abroad.
Luxembourg is located in Western Europe, bordered by Germany and France. While you can definitely fly into Luxembourg from the U.S.,
Affordable degrees in Luxembourg
it’s important to note that many students choose to study abroad with a program rather than independently.
study in Luxembourg important that you have a valid passport and an appropriate visa (if required).
You may also need the following items depending on your circumstances: student ID card and other official documents from your school health insurance policy with a coverage round-trip ticket to and from your home country.
Affordable degrees in Luxembourg
Luxembourg is known by many countries as a political powerhouse.
Its capital is one of the three official capitals of the European Union, as well as being the seat of the European Court of Justice.
International students choosing Luxembourg will have an enriching higher education experience in one of the smallest sovereign states in Europe.
With modern society, Luxembourg is multilingual and multicultural.
The country’s long and interesting history has led to it having a mix of Dutch, German, and French cultures.
The invasion of Luxembourg during World War II lead to them being a founding member of the European Union
And the country continues to be an active member of the EU, as well as the United Nations and NATO, among other organizations.
About The country
Official the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, Luxembourg is home to just over 602,000 people.
Only just more than half of this population is made up of Luxembourgers, making the country very welcoming to international students.
It is headed by the world’s only remaining grand duchy, Grand Duke Henri.
Present-day Luxembourg dates back to the Congress of Vienna in 1815 when it became an independent state.
Since then, the country has been under the rule of different states, including Germany during WWII.
Luxembourg is a developed country with an advanced economy and one of the world’s highest GDP per capita.
The country is also renowned for being one of the safest nations in the world, making it the perfect destination for any international student.
Affordable undergraduate degree in Luxembourg.
You can find out about the requirements for studying here on our website.
You will also need to have a valid passport and an appropriate visa (if required).
If you are coming from another country in Europe, please check with your home university if there are any additional steps that need to be taken
Below are Universities in Luxembourg with cheap or affordable tuition fees. There are many other universities in the country.
But, here we are going to show you some of the universities in the country which you can afford as an international at a very cheap price.
- Affordable Degree with scholarship in USA-How to apply
- Study, work & live abroad under private sponsorship programs in Sweden
- Affordable degree with scholarships in Sweden-How to apply
- Top scholarships to Study in France for international students
- Unicaf celebrates World Earth Day, $5 million worth of Unicaf Scholarships
- Winnipeg President’s Scholarships for World Leaders for International Students
- University of the Incarnate Word scholarships, USA 2021-2022
- Samsung Dream Foundation Scholarship in South Korea
- Study in Germany Business School scholarship
- Apply for the University of the people Scholarship (Uopeople) for international students.
LUNEX International University of Health, Exercise, and Sports
- Tuition Fee for Undergraduate Programs: 2,250 EUR ($2,750)
- Tuition Fee for Graduate Programs: 2,250 EUR ($2,750)
LUNEX University is a modern private university that provides its students with the opportunity to develop their skills
And pursue a career in health, sports, and management. It is a very international university, accepting students from all over the world,
And is a partner university of the Erasmus program, and similar other programs. This cheap university in Luxembourg offers bachelor and master programs in these three subjects:
Physiotherapy, Sport and Exercise Science, and International Sport Management, as well as a general pre-bachelor foundation program.
European Business University
Studying at EBU will take your career to the next level. Here are some of our top reasons why you should study in the school
-Earning a master’s degree from an internationally recognized university, in only 15 months -Your studies conducted entirely in English -A world-class faculty -A practical, hands-on approach to education -Internship opportunities in the US and throughout Europe.
- Tuition Fee for Undergraduate Programs: 3,650 EUR ($4,500)
- Tuition Fee for Graduate Programs: 10,000 – 10,950 EUR ($12,200 – $13,400)
The European Business University, a cheap university in Luxembourg for international students, is a not-for-profit, primarily online university,
with an on-campus business school, that provides scholarships for students from Africa, Asia, and Latin America.
EBU has partnerships with many organizations and is able to provide specialized courses for educational and career development. Its staff consists of experts in their field, who have years of practical experience.
The university is also very focused on innovation and aims to implement all of the latest standards and technologies in education as soon as possible.
United Business Institutes
- Tuition Fee for Undergraduate Programs: 5,400 EUR ($6,600)
- Tuition Fee for Graduate Programs: 21,800 EUR ($26,680)
The United Business Institutes are a higher-education organization in Luxembourg, Brussels,
And Shanghai, which provides Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctorate degrees in Business Studies and Administration.
The school was originally founded in Brussels nearly 30 years ago and has since expanded to two more locations, including the one in Luxembourg.
The programs that the Institute offers are validated by Middlesex University in the UK, and they aim to equip the students with useful and future-proof knowledge about all of the traditional and modern business topics.
Sacred Heart University, College of Business & Technology
Sacred Heart University College of Business & Technology: Sacred Heart is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) through its Commission on Institutions of Higher Education.
It is a dynamic, private institution located in Fairfield County, Connecticut.
Tuition Fee for Graduate Programs: 9,700 – 39,000 EUR ($11,870 – $47,750)
We end our list of the cheapest universities in Luxembourg for international students with the Sacred Heart University Luxembourg.
This university is a branch of the Sacred Heart University, Jack Welch College of Business, located in Connecticut.
It is the European branch of the college and provides MBA programs and executive education courses.
The MBA program can optionally come with an internship position, but for a much heftier price.
The college has been in existence since 1991 and is located in the financial sector of Luxembourg City.
All of the programs are taught in English, which attracts many international students who want to obtain a master’s degree that is recognized all over the world.
University of Luxembourg
Tuition Fee for Undergraduate Programs: 200 – 400 EUR ($163 – $226)
Tuition Fee for Graduate Programs: 200 – 24,000 EUR ($163 – $29,350)
The University of Luxembourg is the cheapest university in Luxembourg for international students.
it has grown to become the most prestigious university in Luxembourg, and one of the most promising ones in Europe.
It offers a wide range of programs in Europe’s most widely spoken languages like English, French,
And Germany, and is a very international university with students from around 130 different countries.
The university consists of three faculties: the Faculty of Science, Technology, and Medicine, The Faculty of Humanities, Education, and Social Science, and the Faculty of Law, Economics, and Finance.
Cost of Studying and Living in Luxembourg
With affordable degrees in Luxembourg, the cost of studying and living in Luxembourg is much higher than in other countries, such as Ireland or the UK. That makes it a less affordable place for students to study unless they can secure some financial aid.
– Cost: $22000 per year; $4400 additional fees (for example lab work) make an extra total amount of $f26000
– Cost of living: $5000 a month (on average) for food, transportation, and accommodation.
– Cost of living in Luxembourg is somewhat higher than in other European countries, but still way lower than in the US or Asia.
Many scholarships, grants, and loans are available to cover this cost.
– Cost of living in Luxembourg: Moderate, cheaper than the US or UK for example.
– Cost of living in Luxembourg: Expensive when it comes to accommodation. Many scholarships and grants are available.
– Cost of studying in LUXEMBOURG is quite high compared to other countries where tuition fees are not that expensive. Unfortunately, there are not many “good” or affordable universities in this small country.
If you do have health insurance already, you need to ensure that it is valid in Luxembourg. Your institution will be able to provide assistance with this.
Affordable degrees in Luxembourg:
- John Monash Foundation Scholarship programs
- European Research Council Starting Grants at the University of Melbourne in Australia
- FutureLearn “Change the World” Scholarship
- 24 Music Business Innovation Scholarships
- International Scholarship Student Competition 2022
- Privilege Scholarship – Low-Income Economies
- Privilege Scholarship – Upper Middle Income Economies
- Global Contest Scholarships for International Students 2022
- Privilege Scholarship
- ICM Commonwealth MBA Scholarship
- Siemens MBA Scholarship
Affordable degrees in Luxembourg Conclusion:
there are many opportunities in Luxembourg for international students who want to study in the country.
some of the university’s cost of tuition is low which you can afford as an international student who wants to study abroad.
The opportunity is open to all students worldwide. There are some programs in the country which offers scholarship to international students.