Apply for the University of the people Scholarship, (UoPeople) is the first non-profit, American-accredited university, it is a tuition-free online university dedicated to opening access to higher education the world all over.
Check out $5 million worth of Unicaf Scholarships
University of the people Scholarship (Uopeople)
In the University of People, quality meets online degree programs. accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC)
And it has partnerships with top universities worldwide.
UoPeople offers degree programs in Business Administration, Computer Science, Health Science, and Education. checkout Academic program
It is a tuition-free, non-profit institution.
It does not charge students for classes, textbooks, study materials, or annual enrollment.
As a non-profit academic institution dedicated to opening access to higher education.
UoPeople has succeeded in cutting down almost the entire cost of attending a higher institution.
The primary goal is to ensure that no qualified student is denied the right to access higher education.
for financial reasons or otherwise.
- 6 May/5 June 2022 (annual)
- Study in: any Country (online)
- The next term starts 22 July 2022
University of the people
Fields of study:
UoPeople offers associate and bachelor’s degree programs.
Both business administration, health science and computer science,
As well as an MBA program and a Master of Education (M.Ed.).
Students from all over the world. Currently, the university has students from over 200 countries and territories
UoPeople Eligibility Requirements
UoPeople accepts students who have graduated high school, have access to a computer and the Internet
And have sufficient English skills to study at the University.
About University of People Scholarship
UoPeople scholarships are diverse and dynamic originating from various sources, and donors across the globe.
The Scholarships are awarded on a first-come-first-served basis.
The scholarship is made available in select cases to help students in need cover assessment fees.
And the application fee.
How to Apply: Step by Step Guide
Basic information such as name, address, and date of birth.
Education history information, such as high school or Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent name, location, and completion dates.
English proficiency–completion and score, if required.
One-time non-refundable Application fee.
Qualification for the scholarship:
1. Applicants must be proficient in English
2. Applicants must be at least 16 years old
3. Applicants must have proof of high school
1. Online application form. Under this, the applicants are to fill in the application form,
pay the application fee and confirm their mail.
2. Choose your admission pathway.
Here applicants are to confirm their details, express process, apply for English Appeal, and apply for Transfer credit.
3. Save your spot.
Under saving of spot, applicants are able to know about the scholarship funding and sign the online agreement.
Terms and conditions of Uopeopel scholarship:
Terms and conditions:
- The money that is allocated toward your scholarship is solely for the purpose of paying your Assessment Fees at UoPeople.
It is not for your personal gain or usage outside of your Assessment Fees at UoPeople.
The funds are property of UoPeople, held in your name and allocated by UoPeople
Toward the payment of your Assessment Fees for the time that you remain enrolled at UoPeople.
- In order to continue to receive your scholarship funds, you must maintain a level of Satisfactory Academic Progress.
Your scholarship will be at risk if you are placed on Academic Warning. check out about the University
And maybe withdrawn if you are not meeting the required level of Satisfactory Academic Progress.
Information regarding the requirements of Satisfactory Academic Progress can be found in the University Catalog.
- failure to maintain a level of Satisfactory Academic Progress, you forfeit your scholarship, and the entirety or remainder of the scholarship funds previously allocated to you will be returned to the University to provide another student with scholarship funds.
know more about the terms and conditions
- Should you decide to return to the University at a later time, and require assistance in paying your Assessment Fees, you will need to re-apply for financial aid.
UoPeople cannot guarantee that financial aid will be available upon your return.
- repeated courses will incur an additional Assessment Fee for each additional course taken and may not have sufficient funds remaining in your scholarship for completion of your degree.
- The award of this scholarship is for up to 10 (ten) Assessment Fees. Should you require additional assistance after exhausting the awards, you may apply for additional financial aid. UoPeople cannot guarantee that financial aid will be available at that time.
- By accepting these terms and conditions, you indicate your consent to the use of your non-identifying information in general University publications. This consent shall remain in full force and effect after the completion of your studies at the University.
- You must abide by all policies and procedures of the University as outlined in the University Catalog.
- The University reserves the right to take disciplinary action, including cancellation of this scholarship and termination of your enrollment if, at any time after the award of the scholarship, it has reasonable grounds to suspect that:
- By accepting this scholarship, you agree to these terms and conditions and to all other University policies and procedures, which continue to apply. This includes (but is not limited to) the policies and procedures outlined in the University Catalog and Enrollment Agreement.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California.
- Provisions regarding the awarding of this scholarship are subject to change.
- If you have any questions about your scholarship, please contact\
You may also like : University of the Incarnate Word scholarships, USA 2021-2022
The University of the people Scholarship Uniqueness
1. UoPeople doesn’t charge for online college courses, course materials, or annual enrollment. However, they charge minimal processing fees to keep the school running
2. The school is a 100% online college. It enables you to control your schedule by studying anytime and anywhere you want; at home, at work, or even on the move.
3. It is an accredited, American online University.
4. The academic leadership of the school includes scholars from the best universities around the world.
It is important you visit the official http://uopeople.edu/scholarship website below:
- $25,000 “Be Bold No-Essay” scholarship 2022
- $50,000 “No Essay” Scholarship Application 2022
- $2000 Niche No Essay Scholarship 2022
- $1,000 Cover Your Cost Scholarship 2022
- How to Apply for Ehsaas Scholarship 2022
- How to Get a Full Ride Scholarship – Ultimate Scholarship Guide
- University of Sussex Scholarships for International and EU Students 2022
- University of Alberta Scholarships for International Students
- Questbridge Scholarship Award: Application Deadline 2022
- The Mike Rowe Scholarship Award Program 2022/2023 – Apply Now!
- Scholarship at Italy Business School-How to apply
- Affordable degrees with scholarships in Luxembourg-How to apply
- Affordable Degree with scholarship in USA-How to apply
- Study, work & live abroad under private sponsorship programs in Sweden
- Affordable degree with scholarships in Sweden-How to apply
- Top scholarships to Study in France for international students
- Unicaf celebrates World Earth Day, $5 million worth of Unicaf Scholarships
- Winnipeg President’s Scholarships for World Leaders for International Students
- Samsung Dream Foundation Scholarship in South Korea
- Study in Germany Business School scholarship
- Apply for the University of the people Scholarship (Uopeople) for international students.