In this article, we shall bring to you most recent real estate job vacancies available in Europe. You will also learn how to apply for the jobs and the qualifications required for the application.
If you have been in search for an employment opportunity in Europe, ‘Available Real Estate Jobs in Europe’ is an offer for you.
Here are the most recent real estate job vacancies in Europe:
Finance Analyst – Real Estate – Investment Management ( £52000 – £55000 per annum)
This is a brand-new opening for a long-term career in the financial services industry for an ACA candidate who has recently completed their education and certification requirements.
This position encompasses traditional aspects of finance as well as a significant number of forward-looking and collaborative responsibilities.
This real estate investment company with a focus on sustainability has its headquarters in the middle of the city, which is also where the majority of their work is done.
They are one of the largest privately owned businesses in their industry, and they have recently begun an exciting new growth phase, in addition to having just finished an intriguing new purchase.
Description of the position
– Make it a point, on a quarterly basis, to check that the most recent commercial perspectives are reflected financially in the outlook.
– Examine the Asset Managers’ assumptions regarding the ABPs in depth and put them to the test.
– Monitor the progress against ABPs on a quarterly basis throughout the year, and inform asset managers on the measures that need to be made in order to execute the ABP.
– Reporting on the control of costs and the state of development for projects such as (re)development or refurbishment
– Ensure that the Asset Managers receive accurate real estate reporting, including information on anticipated lease events.
– Changes must be made to the administration of the master data for both creditors and banks.
– Challenge asset managers on these transactions after doing an analysis of (re)letting transactions as well as other value-creating initiatives like as BREEAM renovations.
– Manage the precision and exhaustiveness of the data integrity of the valuations (for example, the number of assets, asset structure, and lease details), as well as the data integrity between Horizon and Argus.
– Maintain oversight over third-party facility managers in relation to third-party service charges.
– Participation in the production of year-end statutory reports and group reporting
– Support that is both efficient and effective for the Finance Director and the Asset Managers
See also: Action Real Estate: A Buy and Sell Guide
Region: London, South East
Salary: £52000 – £55000 per annum
Employer: Michael Page Banking and Financial Services
Job type: Permanent
Vacancy date: Recently
- ACA qualified
- Financial Services/ Real Estate expertise is a benefit but not required
- Mentality based on analysis
- Eager to gain knowledge
- Market leading pension
- Strong movement forward
- Various advantages and merits
Real Estate Valuer (£36000.00 – £54000.00 per annum )
An opportunity to join one of the “Big Four” companies that specializes in the valuation and assurance of real estate has just become available, and it is an exciting prospect.
My customer is a huge financial organization that operates out of a widespread network of offices around the world.
This position will be a part of the Real Assets Advisory firm, which has more than two hundred qualified surveyors, planners, and consultants working in the UK.
At the Manager level, you may anticipate engaging in a diverse array of tasks and gaining a variety of experiences.
From aiding coworkers in FA Transaction teams with some of the largest corporate mergers to offering specialized valuation expertise to the External Audit team to working on projects for Value Creation Services and much more, the responsibilities of this role are diverse and extensive.
Aspects essential to this function include:
– Providing value assurance services to clients directly in the United Kingdom and in other countries, as well as across the company’s internal network;
– Providing valuation recommendations for the Financial Statements, managing assets strategically,
– Purchase Price Allocation, the buying and selling of goods;
Providing transactional support by performing due diligence on real estate;
– The process of recognizing emerging trends and providing support for the creation of novel valuation related solutions throughout the whole range of real estate assets.
– Learning new things and working closely with coworkers who come from a variety of professional backgrounds in order to provide the most well-informed solutions for our customers; making a contribution to the ongoing development of the market profile of the company.
What you’ll need to do well in order to get this job?
You should ideally have experience working as a Chartered Surveyor and be registered with the RICS as a Valuer.
You are required to have previous experience working within a valuation team, in addition to an understanding of asset management and/or the agency market.
A solid analytical background as well as experience authoring reports is required.
Although having an in-depth understanding of valuation is essential, it is just as necessary to have solid abilities in “general practice,” a comprehensive awareness of the property market, the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, and a positive view on life.
In exchange, you will receive the following:
Candidates who are successful in their application for this position can anticipate receiving an attractive salary in addition to a very robust benefits package that includes a pension contribution of 8% of their annual salary, private medical insurance, bonuses, and an allowance fund.
You may like: 20th Century Real Estate: Complete Information
My candidate is delighted to provide its employees with a variety of work options, giving them the freedom to select the working arrangement that best meets their needs.
Region: Edinburgh (EH1), Edinburgh
Salary: £36000.00 – £54000.00 per annum + + Strong Benefits & Bonus Structure
Job type: Permanent
Date: Posted 6 days ago
What you should be doing right now
If you are interested in this position, please send an up-to-date copy of your resume by clicking the “apply now” button.
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited is both an employment agency and an employment firm.
The former specializes in the recruitment of permanent personnel, while the latter focuses on the supply of temporary workers.
Real Estate Associate – Acquisitions and Asset Management (£60000 – £65000 per annum)
Acquisitions and Property Management Associate in the Real Estate Industry (French or German Speaker) OUR CUSTOMER is a pan-European real estate investment firm that invests in a wide range of asset classes.
are currently searching for an experienced Real Estate Associate to work on various investment opportunities all around Europe, such as performing research, completing valuations, and ultimately closing deals.
The following responsibilities are included, but not limited to, in the scope of the role:
– Ensuring that all investment opportunities and asset management opportunities have been thoroughly researched and analyzed.
– Providing inputs and support in underwriting transactions and the due diligence process both before and after an acquisition has been completed.
– Creating and maintaining marketing materials, such as teasers and presentations for investors, that are clear and eloquent; having the capability and credibility to represent the company to investors in conjunction with senior colleagues
– Developing a financial model, including waterfalls, as well as capital structures.
– Preparation of sensitivity and scenario analyses, as well as their interpretation
– Managing the valuation process, which entails arranging inspections with banks and assessing the reports that they produce, as well as other external appraisals.
The person must be able to communicate well in either French or German and have worked in either real estate or private equity for a minimum of three years.
Checkout: Wisconsin Real Estate License Lookup
You will have great skills in Excel modeling and be able to generate bespoke models as well as models from scratch.
Additionally, the incumbent will have a significant amount of experience conducting research and financial analysis.
It is essential that you have effective communication abilities as well as the ability to motivate yourself.
Region: London, South East
Salary: £60000 – £65000 per annum
Job type: Permanent
Date: 7 days ago
Apply for Real Estate Valuer here
Real Estate Associate 1+ PQE
Amazing opportunity in the field of real estate in Bristol with a leading global company
Your brand-new company
Our company has one of the largest client portfolio profiles in the industry, as well as one of the largest cross-office real estate teams in the country.
Due to the company’s ongoing success and expansion, they now have a position open for an associate at their well-established Bristol office.
Your new role
You will have the opportunity to gain experience in a diverse range of real estate transactions, with an emphasis placed on the investment, development, and energy-related aspects of the business.
You will be responsible for handling high-value transactions on behalf of some of the country’s largest investors in relation to their investments in student housing, hotels and leisure, as well as renewable energy and infrastructure assets.
Your clients will include some of the most influential people in the country.
What you’ll need to do well in order to succeed
You will have recently qualified as a real estate lawyer and have great relevant experience from a recognized real estate team within a City or major national firm.
In order to be considered for this position, you will need to have these qualifications.
You will need to have previous experience working in the investment, development, or energy industries, as well as be accustomed to managing complicated issues, most of the time as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
You won’t just be able to operate on your own; you’ll also be able to collaborate well with others.
A book to read: All About We Had a Little Real Estate Problem
What we have in store for you as a reward
This company is expanding its operations while maintaining a high visibility and reputation within their field.
You will have the opportunity to work with seasoned professionals in their respective fields, and you will have the pleasure of gaining experience in City-level job while still enjoying the advantages of living in the Southwest.
In addition to an industry-leading compensation, you will be placed on a career path that is both well-defined and well-supported, and the firm makes excellent investments in the professional growth of its lawyers.
The current market presents this employer of choice with a fantastic opportunity to become a part of their team.
This is an excellent opportunity that would be suitable for full-time or part-time lawyers, as well as those who are already located in the Southwest or who are planning to move to the Southwest in the near future.
Both flexible and hybrid working alternatives are now available.
Region: Bristol (BS1), Bristol
Employer: Hays – West and Wales
Job type: Permanent
Date: Posted 5 days ago