The application period for the Chancellor’s International and EU Scholarships (University of Sussex) 2022 is currently open!
This is a $5,000 scholarship for tuition. International students wishing to study at the University of Sussex will be eligible for sponsorship.
Please read this article thoroughly to get all of the specifics of this award, including the qualifying criteria, prerequisites, application deadline, and more. This could be your opportunity to receive this renowned honor as a scholar.
About Chancellor’s Scholarship Susssex
Undergraduate and postgraduate international applicants are eligible for 60 scholarships. Because there are only a few awards available, they are extremely competitive, and only those with exceptional academic achievement and promise will be considered.
After receiving an offer to study at the University of Sussex in 2022, you can apply for a scholarship if you have obtained exceptional results to date.
School-specific Chancellors Scholarships are offered for applicants to the University of Sussex Business School and the School of Engineering and Informatics.
Who can apply for Chancellors International and European Union Scholarships?
You must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for this scholarship:
- For fee purposes, be labeled as “overseas.”
- Be enrolled in a full-time master’s program at Sussex University.
- You should be able to fund yourself.
- Have high academic achievement.
This scholarship is not available to you if you:
- Are applying for a course at the University of Sussex Business School
- Are applying for a course in the School of Engineering and Informatics
- Are applying for a Masters’s at a university that is not at the University of Sussex
- Are progressing into the final year of an integrated master at Sussex
- Already hold another University of Sussex scholarship (i.e Chancellors Masters Scholarship)
If you plan to study any of the following subjects, you will be ineligible for this scholarship:
- Diplomas for postgraduates
- The LLM in Corruption, Law, and Governance is designed for those interested in learning more about these topics (delivered in Qatar)
- Master of Arts in Developmental Studies
- Education in the Primary Years (with Early Years Teacher status)
- Master’s degree in Globalization, Business, and Development
- MA in Public Policy, Development, and Governance
- MA in Social Change, Power and Participation
- MA in Poverty and Development is a degree program that focuses on poverty and development
- Social Work Master’s Degrees (if receiving an NHS bursary)
- Courses leading to a PGCE
- Schools direct teaching courses.
- Any research council-funded master’s degree (e.g., ESRC 1+3)
- You must meet the following conditions to be considered for this scholarship:
- Eligible Country
- School of study
- University of Sussex, United Kingdom.
- Waived fees
Number of available scholarships
How to Apply for International and EU Scholarships from the Chancellors
You must have obtained and accepted an offer of a seat on an appropriate course at Sussex to be eligible for the Chancellors International and EU Scholarship.
After you have received an offer to study at Sussex, please complete the separate scholarship application form online.
The successful applicant must demonstrate that they have budgeted or raised enough money to cover the remaining tuition charge and living expenses for the duration of their degree.
Please visit the official website for information on expected living costs at Sussex as well as budgeting advice.
Application Deadline for Chancellors’ Scholarships Sussex for International and EU Students
This scholarship application will be accepted until August 1, 2022.
Chancellors’ Scholarship Sussex – Frequently Asked Questions
When is the deadline for applying for the Chancellor’s International and EU Scholarships?
Scholarship applications must be submitted by August 1, 2022.
Who can apply for the Chancellors International and EU Scholarships?
Students from abroad
What is the value of the Chancellor’s International and European Union Scholarships?
This award is worth £5,000 in total.
- $25,000 “Be Bold No-Essay” scholarship 2022
- $50,000 “No Essay” Scholarship Application 2022
- $2000 Niche No Essay Scholarship 2022
- $1,000 Cover Your Cost Scholarship 2022
- $7,000 No Essay Smart Owl Scholarship 2022
- How to Apply for Ehsaas Scholarship 2022
- How to Get a Full Ride Scholarship – Ultimate Scholarship Guide
- University of Alberta Scholarships for International Students
- Questbridge Scholarship Award: Application Deadline 2022
- The Mike Rowe Scholarship Award Program 2022/2023 – Apply Now!
- Scholarship at Italy Business School-How to apply
- Affordable degrees with scholarships in Luxembourg-How to apply
- Affordable Degree with scholarship in USA-How to apply
- Study, work & live abroad under private sponsorship programs in Sweden
- Affordable degree with scholarships in Sweden-How to apply
- Top scholarships to Study in France for international students
- Unicaf celebrates World Earth Day, $5 million worth of Unicaf Scholarships
- Winnipeg President’s Scholarships for World Leaders for International Students
- Samsung Dream Foundation Scholarship in South Korea
- Study in Germany Business School scholarship
- Apply for the University of the people Scholarship (Uopeople) for international students.