Data Entry Job in the USA and How to Apply Now Are you seeking to work remotely in the USA? the opportunity is here. work as an administrative assistant, data entry in the USA. you have the opportunity to work as a part-time or full-time employee.
Data Entry Clerk
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Use a variety of data entry software to keep track of sensitive information.
- Keep track of documents and files.
- Documents should be photocopied and scanned as needed.
- Assist the department’s manager or director with administrative tasks.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- One year of data entry experience is required.
- At least one year of record-keeping experience is required.
- Ability to keep confidential and sensitive information confidential
- You must be a stickler for details.
- Ability to multitask with a variety of deadlines
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills are required.
- You must be able to work well with others.
- Must have a professional demeanor and work style.
Apply as a data entry operator at:
Mode of work:
Work at HealthAxis
The company is in need of a data entry operator, to join the company for the smooth running of the company. what is required from the applicant is to enter data into the computer using the alphabet, numeric, or symbol in the place required.
the company is seeking individuals who are looking for part-time or full-time work or side gigs to be connected with the company checkout work and study in the USA
Legitimate Work From Home Data Entry Jobs is going to require that you have skills relevant to the position you are applying for. Training is provided based on the position
- Computer with internet access
- Quiet workspace away from distractions
- Must be able and comfortable to work in an environment without immediate supervision
- Ability to read, understand, and follow oral and written instructions.
- We are recruiting those who have a background in health care, warehouse worker, etc
- delivery drivers, customer service, etc – we welcome all backgrounds so long as you’re ready to learn
- Typing 25+ words per minute
- You enjoy data entry work and can perform the work from your home or location of choosing (remote work at home job)
- It is crucial that you be self-motivated and able to follow explicit directions to begin working from home
- Work from home jobs of this nature require Internet and one of the following: Laptop or
- PC, MAC, or Smart Device – Android or IOS.
- Reports to work and meetings on time and prepared
- Ability to take direction from Production Supervisor
- Responsible for driving the HAXG culture through values and customer service standards
- Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external and internal contacts
- Develops and maintains positive relationships through effective and timely communication
- Takes initiative and action to respond, resolve and follow up regarding customer service issues with all customers in a timely manner
- A high school diploma or GED required
- Associates Degree; a combination of education and equivalent experience may be accepted in lieu of a degree. See also countries offering visa lotteries and how to apply
Experience & Required Skills:
- 0-2 years in a related field
- Must type at least 45 wpm with a high accuracy level
- Must be able to proficiently use a standard keyboard, mouse, and PC
- MS Office Suite, MS Access, Excel
How to apply:
to apply for this opportunity click this LINK
About the company (HealthAxis Group)
HealthAxis is an innovative partner for those who want to revolutionize healthcare services and become leaders in the industry.
Since 1965, HealthAxis has been delivering healthcare technology and service solutions to a variety of healthcare organizations throughout the United States, including commercial, Medicaid, Medi-Cal, and Medicare Advantage plans.
Through our years of insights and innovative thinking, we have created one of the most advanced, comprehensive healthcare administration suites in the market.
Every day, we are motivated by our clients to serve as true partners. Our team of experts strives to equip our clients with flexible tools that administer quality results for their communities.
As the models for delivery and regulations rapidly change, HealthAxis Group’s scalable solutions offer a single-source, holistic approach that prepares the healthcare industry to meet the challenges ahead.
The companies philosophy
HealthOps is the working philosophy of HealthAxis. It represents the potential for continuous improvement by thoughtfully combining technology, data,
and services for the business administration of healthcare insurance plans and patient care delivery.
HealthOps is a culmination of our Mission, Vision, and Values. Each is rooted in the belief that healthcare is not one big problem to solve, but a million issues to improve upon methodically and holistically.
Understanding technology, data, people, and processes positively influence one another, our team was inspired and believed they could build a more efficient and collaborative healthcare system.
HxOne was derived and created to offer a fully integrated healthcare operations solution that provides a broad set of services unifying processes
and data, driving coordinated and value-based care, and leveraging modern technology.
Combining HealthOps with HxOne’s SaaS (Software as a Service) for healthcare plan management gives us the mindset and the means to reimagine how healthcare payers can increase efficiency, enhance operational performance, and advance patient care.
While functioning and growing as a HealthOps organization, we set the example for industry best practices and deliver a unique approach to partnership with our clients. Checkout vacancy announcement in the USA
5509 W Gray St #200
Tampa, FL 33609
Other Office Locations
5415 Mariner St
Tampa, FL 33609
208 S Hoover Blvd
Tampa, FL 33609
725 Peninsular Pl
Jacksonville, FL 32204
670 E Main Box 1246
Castle Dale, UT 84513
2002 W Loop 289
Lubbock, TX 79407
500 E John Carpenter Fwy
Irving, TX 75062 see also Job vacancies in USA today