The Prime Minister of Pakistan has established the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2022 for talented Pakistani students who are unable to continue their studies after intermediate (12 Grade).
In addition, through the Ehsaas Scholarship Program, the Pakistani government would support a stipend for bachelor’s degree students to continue their education.
Scholarship Program Ehsaas 2022 – Apply Online
The Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2022 Phase 3 applications are now open and will close on March 30, 2022.
Candidates interested in applying for the Ehsaas Scholarship 2022 Phase 3 should do so through the HEC website.
200,000 students will be awarded scholarships through the Ehsaas Scholarship Program. This opportunity will be available to 50, 000 students each year.
And the Pakistani government is primarily concerned with the advancement of women. As a result, they have set aside a 50% quota for female students.
Details on the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2022
- Education: Undergraduate
- Gender: Males and Females both.
- Scholarship Covers: Tuition Fee, Stipend
- Scholarship Duration: Over Four Years
- Deadline: Not Announced Yet
- Scholarships Annually: 50,000 Every Year
- Scholarship: 200,000 in four years
Benefits of the Ehsaas Scholarship Program
- Annually, 50,000 scholarships are awarded.
- In four years, 200,000 undergraduate scholarships will be awarded.
- 50% of the seats are allotted for females.
- Tuition is paid in full.
- Stipend paid once a month.
Ehsaas Scholarship Program Eligibility Criteria
Students enrolled in any government university are admitted on the basis of their academic performance. Ehsaas Scholarships will be awarded to deserving and brilliant students from low-income families (below the poverty line) who are enrolled in undergraduate degree programs.
Disabled students and students from underserved communities are given special consideration.
How to Apply for Ehsaas Scholarship 2022?
Please click on the link below to apply for the Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2022 Batch 3 online.
- To APPLY ONLINE, go to the Higher Education Commission’s official website.
- Completed forms, along with all required papers, can also be submitted to the university’s Financial Aid Office.
- Please do not send applications directly to HEC or BISP.
- $25,000 “Be Bold No-Essay” scholarship 2022
- $50,000 “No Essay” Scholarship Application 2022
- $2000 Niche No Essay Scholarship 2022
- $1,000 Cover Your Cost Scholarship 2022
- $7,000 No Essay Smart Owl Scholarship 2022
- How to Get a Full Ride Scholarship – Ultimate Scholarship Guide
- University of Sussex Scholarships for International and EU Students 2022
- University of Alberta Scholarships for International Students
- Questbridge Scholarship Award: Application Deadline 2022
- The Mike Rowe Scholarship Award Program 2022/2023 – Apply Now!
- Scholarship at Italy Business School-How to apply
- Affordable degrees with scholarships in Luxembourg-How to apply
- Affordable Degree with scholarship in USA-How to apply
- Study, work & live abroad under private sponsorship programs in Sweden
- Affordable degree with scholarships in Sweden-How to apply
- Top scholarships to Study in France for international students
- Unicaf celebrates World Earth Day, $5 million worth of Unicaf Scholarships
- Winnipeg President’s Scholarships for World Leaders for International Students
- Samsung Dream Foundation Scholarship in South Korea
- Study in Germany Business School scholarship
- Apply for the University of the people Scholarship (Uopeople) for international students.