How to Get and Process Australian Visa

Australia is one of the largest islands around the world at the same time one of the large countries In the world. 

How to Get and Process Australian Visa

How to Get and Process Australian Visa

You don’t need to ask questions about an Australian economy knowing that it is one of the largest countries around the world. 

The economy of Australia is one of the main reason most international citizen wants to work, study and live in the country. In this blog post, we are going to show you how you can successfully get and process your Australian and all the required m ents that are involved in the process.  

It is worthy to note that in other to study or work in Australia as an International student You need to obtain a visa.

The visa should be a work visa if you seek to obtain work in the country or a Student visa if you want to study in the country.

Just make sure you read down to get all the information concerning how you can get to Australia as an international or foreign student. 

You have to also understand that citizens from Australia are only required to get into the country without any visa, but must have a clear national ID  card, which shows that he is from the country. 

 The citizen must have a clear way of Identification with the law enforcement, in Australia.

The type of visa you want to secure determines the type of requirement that is needed during your application. 

I.e The student visa has a different requirement as to that of the work permit in the country. 

Both in this blogpost we are still going to let you know are the requirement for both the student visa and then work permit requirements.

Checkout also work and study in USA 

Types of Australian visa

  • Visitor visa

For social or recreational reasons including a holiday, sightseeing, visiting family and friends, or another short-term (less than three months) non-business or work-related reasons, you can apply for an Electronic Travel Authority (Visitor) or a Tourist visa. As mentioned above this form of visa is just a temporal visit to the country. Please do not apply for a Visitor’s visa and on getting to the country you changed and want to get dome for yourself, you may get into problem. 

  • Student Visa

Just like the name sounds, this is basically for those who want to study in the country.  Is only Applied, only students, who are from a foreign country who require a visa to study int e Australia.

 There are those who ask if they can work as a student in the country? The answer is yes it all depends on the type of work you want to do in the country. 

As a student, you cannot go and start seeking work in a company or start looking for street work, if you are caught you will be in trouble.

Here you need to understand that the type of work you can seek is on-campus work. This is the work you can be doing in your place of study. That is work you can do and it is offered to you by one of the organizations within the school.  it may job you will perform when you are on holiday or during the school break. 

This is one of the ways international students support themselves financially in the institution.  And before doing any on-campus work you need to hear from the school authority.  to avoid getting into trouble. 

If you wish to participate in Australia’s Overseas Student Program.

  • Short-Stay

For business visits of less than three months. You will need a Business (Short-Stay) visa, which will permit you to visit Australia for the purposes of conferences or business meetings.

If you are actually organizing a business event or conference, you may need a different visa.  This form visa is for temporal business, there are those that want to perform a temporal business in the country, like organizing a church program, A conference meeting.  or the type of business you know you can finish within three months. If you wish to continue working in the country for more years you can apply for a work permit.  In no case will you want to default it. 

Working Holiday Visa

To apply for this visa, you must:

  • TO apply n for this form of visa you need to be at least 18 YEARS, old of age. And not more than 30 (36 if a citizen of Canada, France, Ireland), at the time of applying.
  • hold a passport for one of the countries or regions participating with Australia in the Working Holiday Program.

The countries are Belgium, Canada, the Republic of Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany,

Hong Kong, the Republic of Ireland, Italy, Japan, the Republic of Korea, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Taiwan, and the United Kingdom.

For longer-term employment in Australia, you will need to be sponsored by a company that is prepared to employ you for up to four years.

If you are between 18 and 30 and fancy working your way around Australia, you can participate in the Working Holiday Program which allows you to take up casual employment.

A visit to Australia for medical consultations or treatment requires that you have Medical Treatment Visa.

You can also get a Retirement Visa if you wish to spend some of your retirement years in Australia and a Transit Visa if you want to stop over on the way to somewhere else.

If you want to immigrate to Australia permanently, you will need to participate in the Migration Program which covers people.

The Australian economy and people who have family members already in Australia and who are prepared to sponsor them.

There is also a Humanitarian Program for refugees. Checkout guide to getting a Canadian student visa

Read below to know more about the Australian Visa

Permanent resident in Australia but are not an Australian citizen, you will need a Resident Return Visa to allow you back in, should you leave on a temporary basis.

Each visa carries different conditions and may require additional paperwork to accompany the application.

The one thing all the visas have in common, however, is that you will need to be specific about the length of your proposed stay.

The best place to start for detailed information is the Australian Government Department of Immigration

This visa allows you to supplement the cost of your holiday through short-term employment. With this visa, you can

enter Australia within 12 months of the visa grant date

stay up to 12 months

leave and re-enter Australia any number of times while the visa is valid

work in Australia for up to 6 months with each employer
study for up to 4 months
This visa can be extended by another 12 months provided that the applicant can provide evidence of work on a farm, in a mine, or construction industry for 3 months.

Opportunities in Australia

Getting a skilled migration visa for Australia has never been more challenging.

The number of visas issued has been reduced, processing times are slower and UK migrants are facing increasing competition from countries such as India and China.

However, thousands of people do successfully migrate from the UK to Australia every year and there are still many places available for people with the right skills, move  to around Australia  

There has always been an attraction for non-Australian residents looking to work there. A lot of that has to do with the lifestyle, the salary and, obviously, the stunning weather.

Australia has always had a clear and fair policy on immigration and welcomes migrant

workers, so if you are planning a move down under and meet the criteria, you’ll feel more than accepted.

Whilst international travel is currently suspended to Australia, many migrants and job

seekers are beginning the application process now in preparation for when the borders re-open – likely sometime in 2021.

In fact, there are thousands of migrant workers who try to apply for a working visa in Australia every year.

The best way you can secure employment and a work-based visa is through the Australian Skilled Migration program.

This applies to the occupations listed in the Skilled Occupations List (SOL) – essentially Australia’s job shortage list.

Australian Job opportunities include the following :

  • Registered Nurses
  • Secondary School Teachers
  • Software and Applications Programmers
  • Electricians
  • Construction Managers
  • Carpenters and Joiners
  • Metal Fitters and Machinists
  • Plumbers
  • Motor Mechanics
  • University Lecturers and Tutors
  • Structural Steel and Welding Trades Workers
  • Solicitors
  • Management consultants
  • General Practitioners and Resident Medical officers
  • Other Specialist Managers
  • Civil Engineering Professionals
  • Early Childhood (Pre-primary School) Teachers
  • Painting Trades Workers
  • Industrial, Mechanical, and Production Engineers
  • Database and Systems Administrators and ICT Security Specialists
  • ICT Business and Systems Analysts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.